Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adventures in Dog Napping...

Well it seems as if all this is working out just fine. My captors are actually quite amiable. Now that my headache has worn off, I feel quite good and I have been off on a whirlwind of meeting new people and doing exciting things. We ate dinner with this wonderful couple and discussed recent novels by Stephenie Meyer, Christ Stewart and Dean Koontz.





My captors had me order whatever I wanted from the menu at a very nice restaurant here in New York. I had a most fabulous turkey avocado sandwich with delectable sweet potato fries. After this scrumptious meal we were whisked off to our next vacation stop....




After a quick test of the water, I found the water temperature to be just perfect for my very delicate complexion.





Here I am with my new friend, Gibraltar. Although very fast in the water, his doggy-paddling skills were no where near my proficiency.


What would a trip to New York be without a boisterous costume party.



How embarrassing... not having an appropriate costume at this very upscale event. These young men were kind enough to provide me with this excellent costume. I believe I fit right in. What do you think?
For tomorrow.. sky diving and a visit to an obscure construction site. Does the fun ever end?







6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

My baby's head better still be attached when I get him back.
No super gluing either!!!

Don't forget the bagels, or my posse will be hot on your trail!

(Told ya he could hold his breath.)

Marni said...

Send that baby home! Pugs need their mamas!!!!!

Becky said...

We are closing in!!

Neabear said...

Yep we are! Percy you better take that head cover off. You need to keep your wits about you here. Stay safe until the posse frees you.

Libby's Library said...

Okay - so where is my dog? The original napper returned empty handed. I want answers - DO YOU HERE ME?

Neabear said...

So now who has Percy? Poor Percy!